Thursday, November 15, 2007

Ahhh Palm...Your Ship Has Sailed.

I used to love my Palm pilot. Now I pray for an iPhone. I used to hope that Palm had half a chance of competing with anyone anymore...but I guess that ship has sailed.


Even a few days ago I still felt a glimmer of hope that perhaps, some how some way Palm would get its act together and offer something that would work flawlessly and offer me the features that I actually wanted at a reasonable price point...but then i walked into Best Buy and saw the Palm display shoved into the corner next to the laser discs and the slide rules.

Oh Palm how I weep for you!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

Sigh... R.I.P Palm.

It's funny that you bring this up now though... I just sent my busted-ass Treo 680 in for $120 touchscreen repair.

Yeah, I want an iPhone too. And I'm sure that I'll have one eventually. Right now though, $120 is a better solution than $400.

So maybe R.I.P Palm is a bit premature... for me anyway. Palm has been resurrected! Its ugly, clunky, buggy interface lives again!.. in about two weeks after they repair it and send it back to me.

8:51 AM  
Anonymous Sy said...

The Iphone is swiftly kicking the ass of all phones in existence so don't feel to bad for your phone!! I hope some competition comes soon.

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home