Monday, January 29, 2007

Which Science Fiction Writer am I?

I am:
William Gibson
The chief instigator of the "cyberpunk" wave of the 1980s, his razzle-dazzle futuristic intrigues were, for a while, the most imitated work in science fiction.


Which science fiction writer are you?




I have to say, this is not who I expected to be...but I am thrilled. I love Gibson, and I was even thinking about writing my Capstone paper on cyberpunk...but then I realized that it would require me to figure out all of that post modernism nonsense. So which author are you?

3 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

I'm Gregory Benford!? Who the f is Gregory Benford?

3:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hypatia. Well, the male version anyways. and maybe minus the fiction part. Oh yeah and the fact that I have not yet met my demise because of a cult perfervidly opposed to scientific inquiry..,.interesting question though.

Incidently, your blog is number 2 on google when searching for info on Manuel Noriega. What's up with that?

Steven

11:10 PM  
Blogger carrie said...

i am vonnegut!!!!

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home