Friday, July 22, 2005

Long Time Coming...

Hello readers,

First of all thanks to all of you who have made gentle and not so gentle (lets call them threats) suggestions that I update my blog. There is nothing like the prospect of potential bodily harm to motivate me to write a blog post. Especially when the person who threatens my life also provides me with a potential blog topic!

Here is my promise to all of you: If you check back tomorrow night you will find a new post made to this blog...a real post not a cheesy tactic designed to buy me more time like this post. For those of you who need a little enticements tomorrow's post will deal with what I have been doing with my time besides not updating my blog.

It involves shaving cream.

That is all I am going to say.

Mike

1 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

Uhhh... shaving cream?

Frightened... so very frightened...

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home