Thursday, September 29, 2005

In Case You Didn't Know

In case you haven't heard yet, I started a second blog yesterday. Now why would I do that when it is quite clear that I have enough trouble posting to this blog on a regular basis?

The answer is simple, this blog is my first blog and I try to put a little something special into each post mainly by means of illustration and also hopefully the content. I try to post items here that are a little more personal. So now I want a blog that is a little less Mike-centric and more content oriented. But trust me I am confident that enough of me will filter through.

The name of the blog is All the Cool Kids Love Technology. You can find it here. In case you haven't guessed it will deal with technology in some way shape or form, what the form will look like is anyone's guess.

Give it a look and see what you think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home